Monday, May 21, 2012

Trying this out!

When I found out I was pregnant, I thought it would be a really neat idea to blog about our lives. I thought that it would be a way to keep memories for our family. Well, Knox is four months old now, so I thought if I was going to do this, I better get started. Also, apparently it is the cool thing to do, since a lot of our friends are blogging about their lives! Actually, I really enjoy reading about their lives, and since we always don't get to see each other, it is a nice way to keep up on what is going on in peoples lives. I hope that you enjoy what I have to say, and if you don't, well you don't have to read this. But, I will try to keep this as entertaining as I can! Keep with me and I will try to post some older things... I am a little sleep deprived these days, so if I ramble on and don't make sense, just bear with me. My mother-in-law told me that I will sleep again in about 18 years (tear). However, that only works if I have only one kid...

No comments:

Post a Comment