Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I don't think I have taken enough pictures of my child

I was looking through my folders on my computer of all the pictures I have taken since Knox was born and there were about 400 photos of him! Is that too many? Ha! I don't think I will ever stop taking pics of him. I may be a little biased, but I think he is the cutest baby ever! Everyone tells me so, however, hopefully no one would tell me he was an ugly baby! I would probably burst into tears. Anyway, here are some pics that I have taken of him in the first few weeks of his life. I have calmed down on the photo taking, but I love my camera and now that he is becoming more active and doing more things, I will probably fall back into the obsessive mamarazzi!

1 week old

Cousin Christian with Knox is the bassinet that Uncle Ben made.
One Month Old

No comments:

Post a Comment