Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Time Flies

Time flies when you are having fun! It has been forever since I have posted anything! I guess I will catch up today.

Knox had his one year pics taken in December while I was on break. It was sure fun, but bitter sweet to realize that my baby is ONE! I can't believe that it has already been one year. Once again, Bethany has done an amazing job! She works so quickly and professionally and always gets the best shots! Knox actually performs for her. He is such a ham when it comes to the camera. Below are some of my favorites! There were over 90 images!








 
 
We had a birthday party for Knox in January. All his aunts, uncles, grandmas and grandpa, great grandmas were there plus a few extra special people. It was great seeing everyone and getting to celebrate with them. Knox sure was spoiled by all of the presents and he sure does have fun playing with all of them. He has so many toys and makes his rounds through the living room to reach them all on a daily basis!
 
 
 
On a personal note, it was the same day I did this to my finger by wiping up spit-up off the carpet. So I had to quickly go to the clinic to have my finger splinted.
 
 
 
Knox is such a little boy! If it can be climbed on or over he is doing it! He loves to get into his toy box and sit and play. That is the only time he stays in one place for longer than 5 seconds.
 
 
He also loves bath time! When he hears the water running, he runs into the bathroom super exctited to get in. On this night he just couldn't wait to get his clothes off!
 
 
His favorite things these days are playing ball, wrestling with daddy, going outsite on nice days, playing tractors, and seeing the train when it goes by our house. We are in trouble if we don't get a fence. Someday we will find this child in Columbus, because he hopped on the train for a ride!
 
He also says mama, dada, kitty and choo choo, of course. He is so full of life and never stops exploring! I can't wait to see what this next year hold for us! It is sure an adventure!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment